This Blog is dedicated to the Noble and Great horses in our lives and throughout history. Visit the land of the unicorns in Behind The Mist, the horse lover's fantasy for pre-teens to adults.


Order here now:


http://behindthemist.com/

Thursday, December 9, 2010

SECRETARIAT IS A UNICORN!

Okay, readers, I am thinking about this blog and Behind the Mist, WAY too much! I dreamt about Secretariat last night. You will be happy to know, however, that in my dream, Secretariat had earned his horn and was a member of the Legion of the Unicorn. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to get Behind the Mist!) I envisioned Secretariat, his chestnut coat glowing, galloping across the flower-filled fields of Celestia. Of course, he was leaving the other unicorns far behind. I can't say "in the dust" because there is no dust in Celestia! His horn looked like it was made of sparkling rubies. He was a sight to behold! What a great dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment