This Blog is dedicated to the Noble and Great horses in our lives and throughout history. Visit the land of the unicorns in Behind The Mist, the horse lover's fantasy for pre-teens to adults.


Order here now:


http://behindthemist.com/

Monday, October 27, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN HORSE STYLE!

Last summer I was invited to sign books (specifically Behind the Mist) at a horse camp because the theme was fantasy and the director was giving each camper a copy of Behind the Mist. So, for fun, I decided to dress Jazz (the star of Behind the Mist) up as a unicorn and sign books from his back. It was really fun and he looked gorgeous!


So, in honor of Halloween, I decided to search out photos of creative costumes for horses. Here are some of my favorites!













Aren't people creative and aren't horses patient with us?  Since standard poodles are my favorite dogs (they really aren't dogs, they are in a class by themselves!) I had to put in two pictures of poodles. I adored those 3 little kings! And Harry Potter is great! 
 I also discovered that there is a company that makes horse costumes so you don't even have to be creative. Here is their website: http://www.thehorsetailor.com/costumes-catalog.html

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
And remember: Don't work your horse...dance with your horse...play with your horse...have fun with your horse!

Read The Mist Trilogy: Autographed copies available here:  www.behindthemist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment